Thursday, March 21, 2019

Kids are home, who let the goats out


Earnhardt had become such a nuisance Greg locked him up in the billy pen about a month ago.  He had calmed down a lot, so I turned him back out with the herd today.  He has behaved himself so far.  I would like to get the big females bred in the next couple of months, so I hope we can leave him out.

The kids had a wonderful time out west.  Hannah wants to go live out there.  She loves the heat.  

And about the billy goat.  My back door is not latching right again.  I try to remember to set the deadbolt when I leave because if I do not, sometimes the kids dog pushes the door open.  Then when I come home it is standing wide open.  When I left for the airport today, I forgot to put on the deadbolt. But then I thought, if Ginger pushes the door open with Earnhardt running loose, he will be in my living room when I get home.  I went back and latched the deadbolt.

Back to work tomorrow and then off for the week end.

We are hoping everything goes good with Erin. So far so good.  Hopefully baby will wait a few more weeks.  Love and prayers. 

No comments: