Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Gorgeous day, 64 and sunny



I bought these boots on clearance for wearing in the goat pen.  They are just cheap boots, but they have a good gripping sole with a solid heal and sippers up the side, which makes them slip ons.

The kids are having a great time in the sunny west.  Tomorrow is their last day.  The fly back on Thursday.  I have enjoyed having time to do whatever, but I will be glad when they get back.  I hope they have lots of stories.

I have a story.  Yesterday on the way home from work, I thought my truck was overheating.  But it was just that I had never paid attention to the heat gauge except on really cold mornings.  Greg ran it on idle for 30 minutes and said it was fine.  I had told Tonya to send Junior up when he got home, but went on to bed and did not wait for him.  I told Greg to tell Jr I was just crazy.  Greg said he would believe it.  Now, that was not nice.

I am really pleased with my new computer.  It was fast and pretty.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad your truck is ok