Wednesday, May 09, 2018

Oh Woe is me...

Last night my bedroom TV.  I knew it was getting long in the tooth, but then so am I.  At work today, I was wondering just how old it was, so I searched this blog and came up with this post when we bought it
http://1stsister.blogspot.com/2008/05/how-things-work-or-dont.html
dated May 10, 2008.  Helen says that was 10 years ago, but not really.  It will not be 10 years ago until tomorrow.

But that is not the woe is me part.  Since I was on the blog, I decided to log in and make a post.  Google did not like the computer I was logging from and blocked me.  Now the phone I use for security back up on google is the one I gave to Hannah, so I never have it with me away from.  This is the second time Google has done this  in the last month, for the same reason.  Nothing would have it but I change my password, for the second time in a month.  A password that until last month, I had used for 12 years without incident.  Beside, I do not have anything at Google that is worth stealing.  I do not use it for paying anything, and I do not have any google stuff that I pay for, so if someone got my password they would not get anything worthwhile to them.  Now, I have a totally unprintable password that will be easy to remember.


This is the TV I am going to have to replace.


This is the kids bird.  For the summer, we have put the cage on the deck and opened the door.  He has been free for about a week now.  He comes back to feed and drink and then is off in the wild blue yonder again. 

Tonight is Church night.  We are having a graduation party for our 2 seniors.  Maybe the kids will get to play outside instead of listen to a sermon since it is so nice today.  My truck said 91 at 2 pm.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Get a bigger tv this time. Your eyes aren't what they used to be.