Sunday, May 06, 2018

Gass cemetery

Yesterday, I went to Gass and Alpena to look at the graves.  It was work day at Gass.  They were filling in low places in front of our Gaddy/Thomas graves.  At Alpena, George's military foot stone has been placed on his grave.  I was been beginning to wonder if they were going to send it at all.

The kids and Greg went to Silver Money city yesterday.  Both kids had a friend go along.  They all had a great time.

It is finally spring here.  I am so glad.  

I have been trying to get back into walking.  I try to walk at least 30 minutes most days.  Sometimes I just walk to Dan ' s a couple of times.  It does not get dark till after 8 now so that helps with time to work in walking time. Walking time interferes with napping time.

Today is church day.


Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.

No comments: