Saturday, May 12, 2018

Pretty flowers from JR


They were so pretty, I was inspired to clear the counter of all the junk so they could shine.



He also sent the 3 little plants on the left.  Helen gave me the three on the right a while back.  They needed a light source, so I brought out the extra touch light from my bedroom.  I only used the one light on my side of the bed.  It looks really pretty here.



Then I got an idea to put the boot with flowers that I could not find a good space for here in front.  It all looks very pretty.


Here is a closer look at just the flowers.  On the left is son's and on the right are the three I already had. I got the idea for this from a flea market in Harrison. I bought the containers at flea markets and Helen bought the flowers somewhere. I am going to get some colored pebbles from the $ store to place around the plants.  

Oh, boy, no work to day and spring is here.  I plan on shopping for a window air for the living room this week end.  I am go to Lowe's today, or maybe just Harrison.  Happy day.




3 comments:

Sunshine said...

Fleta, Astrid has tons of these little succlulents. If any of the "leaves/petals" (I do not know the right term here) fall off, you just lay them on top of the soil and a new plant starts. It is amazing to watch how quickly they start to regenerate.

Galla Creek said...

Helen said she got those plants with my funds so they r from me too!

Sister--Helen said...

Yes betty that's what I was going to tell they come from you.. and she knew that I told her at the time that money Was No Object cuz it was Betty money