Monday, May 25, 2015

Monday, Monday

But it seemed more like Sunday.  Tomorrow will be Monday at work.

It was nice today, but muggy.  Now it is starting to rain again.

Today I walked to here...










I think it is 6 miles from  here to there. I took some pictures of stone, but I did not find George Gaddy's stone.  I think he was buried here, but not sure.  I did not really look very hard.


A baby's grave.


Gramdpa's sister.


Grandpa's mother.


Grandpa's father and his first wife.


Grandpa's Aunt's husband.


Grandpa's Carpenter grandparents.


The Triggs.


A neighbor girl.


Her parents.


I think these are likely children of above George and Fannie.  They are between Marcia Dean and her parents.


Grandpa's sister.


God's flowers at the roadside.


The house on Billy Joe's place.  The old house burned years ago.


Jonell's house.  Her yard is always pretty.


Dry Creek bridge between Billy Joe's and Jonells seen from the top of the hill on the way to the cemetery.  You can just see the corner of Jonell's red roof, left center.




1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Lordy, that was a long stroll.

That cemetery looks really big!