Saturday, July 19, 2014

Lazy Saturday

Just sitting around waiting for Helen's carport people to show up.  Just like her to schedule something and then run off.


Earlier in the week, Greg and George put a gate on the cemetery for me.  I had asked Greg to make me a gate from a cattle panel but they decided instead to use this gate that we had on hand.  It was across JR lane, but there is not fence on one side of the lane so I always called it the gate to nowhere.


This is our Mama deer that stays somewhere on our side the road down below the pond somewhere.  We have seen her several times since George cut the grass.


Here she is with the fawn following her just a bit ago.


And the spotted baby.


Again.


This is my new goat trailer I bought from Joe Kelly.  It is old and shop made but it is really strong.  Will be good for goat hauling, or even a cow or horse if we ever had a cow or horse.


Goats.


My flowers.

2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I like the mullin!

Winnie said...

Sure all looks lush and pretty!