Sunday, July 20, 2014

Helen, no carport

No call.  No nothing.

But, Emmy sold her dog.  Her Dad took her to get a new phone.  Don't know if she got it or not.

At  6, me and Hannah gave up on the carport and went to Wally's Place to get some groceries.  Oh, and we got all their school supplies and new back packs. Hannah got about a half dozen new summer tops that were on clearance. Robert got a new pair of Wrangler jean shorts and one new pair of Jeans.  Hannah loved  her stuff.  Robert said. 'Really? You're kidding me.'  He is not ready for school again.  I got him size 10 jeans and they just barely fit around the waist.

And, I found Robert's good shoes.  I bought him new shoes just a couple of months before school was out, but they disappeared over a week ago and I could not find them anywhere.  They were under his bed.  I don't know why I had not looked there except I thought he had left them at the neighbors or in one of the cars.  I bought him a couple of new pair in the mean time, so now he has lots of shoes.

The weather had been unseasonably cool but is supposed to be back to July weather today.

No comments: