Sunday, October 06, 2013

Pictures for Betty

I know that Betty has found a family tree connection on Ancestry.com to Helen Gaddy's first husband's family where they  have posted the photo below of Beans Garrison.


I know I had seen a scan of a photo that Helen had of Helen and Gary Garrison that was in better shape that the above photo.


Today, Helen went through her pictures to see if she had Aunt Betty's graduation photo.  We did not find Aunt Betty, but did find the one above of Helen and her husband.

Helen also had the small photo below of Beans Garrison.


It is not as clear as the one with Aunt Helen, but it was a very small snapshot.  I do not know where it was taken.

I found a snapshot of Aunt Betty on her graduation day taken in front of her parents house, but not  her graduation photo.


Anyway, Betty needs to put these photos of Gary Garrison on Ancestry so his family can find them.



2 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I will do it tomorrow. Sorry, I have dug my photos out of the closet yet.

Galla Creek said...

I guess she called him Gary his name was Eldred Gerald Garrison.