Saturday, October 12, 2013

Little Grey


And Baby Grey.  She found the baby and it is doing fine.  Since Mama is Little Grey, Baby Grey seems like a good name, but then Bertha's baby is grey also.


I want to name the babies, but really need to choose names that will stick.  So far, none of our original goats have the name I first gave them.  And, the big white nanny does not have a real name.  I don't think big white nanny can be a real name.


These are Bertha's two.  They are really tame.  I like that.



Maybe we can call the billy, Billy Bob.


Son is doing something at his house, but I am not sure just what.  He said it was a coy pond.

We had a nice rainy day with spots of sunshine.  I went to Harrison and bought groceries.  I had a flat on the square, but Greg happened to be there also, so I called him to change the tire.  Worked out good for me.  

I made beef stew for supper.  The kids are carving pumpkins Greg bought them.  Emmy and Sam are here and he got 4 pumpkins so that worked out good.  Hannah is really proud of the pumpkins.  I will take pics and post tomorrow.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Can't wait to see the pumpkins.

How about Johnny and June?