Friday, July 12, 2013

Hot Diggidy, Dog Diggidy...

We traded 2 goats for a pup, or sorta.  At least we had two bottle billy goats, now we don't.  And, now we have a puppy.


It is a little girl, 6 weeks old.  The lady kept telling me she was born May 31st like I was going to forget.  I assured her I could remember May 31st.  Anyway, she must have been a city girl.  Farm people do not think much about actual birth dates for animals, only approximate age is important.  Anyway, we went to Pindall to get her.  She is half Catahoula and half Anatolian.  Both fairly large dogs, but, hey, she was free and she is not a hound or a little yipping dog.


And, she peed on Junior's deck.  Robert really, really thought that was funny.


The both love her already, but Hannah really, really loves her.  She named her Bell.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

We had a Bell and she lived to be 14 I think it was. She was a great dog and I hope your Bell is too.