Sunday, July 07, 2013

Goats on Parade


I am already sick of bottle goats.  They followed the big goats for the first time today, so when they got down here, they came up in the yard.  They are now in the chicken pen. Not in the house with the chickens, but in the pen in front of the house.  


Lane got a job, so I have been telling Robert and Hannah they need to get a job.  Tonight Hannah asked if she could have a job feed the baby goats, $5 each a week.  It has not even been day one and Hannah is asking when she will get paid.


My bee balm really is pretty.  I guess the  ones I got this year will not bloom until next year.


5 comments:

patsy said...

I think it will bloom before fsll

Sister--Helen said...

where did Lane goto work.

patsy said...

t shirt factory at berryville

Galla Creek said...

Hannah needs a raise! No vouchers for Hannah--no confederate money, either! No iou's!

Galla Creek said...

I am getting me some bee balm.