Saturday, July 20, 2013

Glory, Glory...


We got 9/10 of an inch of rain in 20 minutes around 4 pm and it is trying to rain again.  The garden is loving it.

I did not get a batter dispenser on my outing  I found one, but you could not set it to dispense an exact amount so I did not think it would help the girls much.  Instead, I got a cup cake decorator tube for making fancy designs with the frosting, like this...

I think we will have lots of fun with this. Oh, and I saw Niece Erin at Target.  She tried to dissuade me from buying the batter dispenser.  I think she is related to Sister Betty.  I got another set of 99 cent measuring scoops and a small 99 cent plastic measuring pitcher for the girls to use in getting the batter into the muffin tin.  Maybe tomorrow we will make cupcakes with flowers on top.


4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Erin is more like you than me...so there you are, Sister! Look in the mirror and there is Erin staring back at YOU!

Erin said...

A pitcher? Who would have thought?!?

Galla Creek said...

Well, Laura said Ingrid and Sigrid use a half cup measuring cup and dipped it out that way. Guess I lied!

Sister--Helen said...

well I guess Erin told you to get a pitcher....I say go to WalMart and look in the party isle. They have great cup cake liners that look like flowers etc...they also have all sorts of car ones with flag toothpicks and decorations like that and the kids love them.