Monday, July 22, 2013

Critters in the yard...


In the front yard.


In the side yard.


In the trees.


In the fence.


In the road.


And who knows where?  She keeps showing up in clothes that I do not recognize as belonging to her.  Some of them came from Kris and Amanda, but I did not think this looked like something Helen would buy.  I asked her if she got it off a dead gypsy, but that just got me into having to explain about gypsies.  She said the neighbors gave her the top.  I bought her the shirt a couple of months ago.

We got another inch and a half of rain today.  I am getting lots of beautiful tomatoes now.  I traded some to Patsy for eggs today.  My hens stopped laying when I locked them up. I guess they were not getting enough sunshine.  Now we lock them up at night and let them out during the day.  So far so good with that. They are predicting showers all week.  That would work for me. 

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Great pix's..love the critters

Galla Creek said...

All we have gotten is the thunder. But I am watering my garden every morning. Today I finally saw green beans.

We would shoot the turtle. They eat the fish in the pond.

Unknown said...

Sure wish some of that rain would head up this way...we are just bone dry...Love that little red head ❤