Monday, June 24, 2013

Monday, June 24, Hay, Weeds, and lots of Kids


Snyders got the hay bailed.  The field looks so much better.  And, tonight, Jerry Norris was brush hogging Dan's thistles.  I will be glad to see them go.



Kids going to look for Big Red.  I had not seen her since I got home and decided maybe she  had kids.  As we went walking towards the pond, I heard kids bawling.  But, I did not have my camera.


Three sandy colored kids.  Two billies and one nanny.


She did not like us being there and tired to get the babies to follow her out, but they would not all go.


She came back.


When we went back the second time to make sure she had returned, it was just me and Hannah.


Robert noticed we were gone and came looking for us, but we had already started back.  Hannah said don't say anything to upset Robert.  I was proud of her.

We named the nanny Peaches, and the boys Spic and Span.  



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I guess this was like that shaq commercial Mother did not expect this much!

It was hot here but I AM determined to not let the heat keep me from doing anything.

Hope Hannah and Robert are doing well. Erin forgot to put the kinderg. goals out for you on the porch. She said to let her know next time you are heading her way and she will put them on the porch.