Friday, June 28, 2013

Goats



I took the kids this morning and put them in the pasture, just inside the gate.  Patsy said they were going to be on the deck all summer, and if we kept them much longer up here I am sure they would.  Yesterday, I put them out in the yard and they kept coming back to sleep by the steps.


When the girl got up she wanted to know where they were.  Boy was not much interested after I told him where they were.


They were in the sun, so I told her we needed to take them over in the shade.  She made two trips and carried each of them over.


I went back to the house after about 5 minutes.


She stayed down there for about an hour until I told her she had to come to the house.  Tonight, after we feed them for the night, we are taking them up to the barn.

I do not want two billy goats in my yard all summer.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I am babysitting Clayton and Greta tomorrow at Erin's so if you come to Harrison...drop by to see me...just me and the 2 kids. Greg will have to sleep. Don't make special trip but if you do go to Harrison come up the hill.