Friday, June 07, 2013

Friday, a good day


I went to Harrison to get groceries and to look for sunscreen shirts for Robert.  I went by Erin's house to get my pot holders and she had toys on the porch for Robert.  She said she only had boy toys.  Robert really, really likes toys and he was very pleased.  He did not quite understand how it all came about, but he had fun playing with all the cars.  It had army guys and army tanks and a town scene painted on a floor spread.  Him and Tyler had fun playing army with all that.  Daddy will be really pleased when he gets home, because all the new toys and some of the old toys are on the floor in the bedroom.  I guess the boy will have to put them all away before bedtime.

I did not know Erin was not going to be home this weekend and I left Betty's birthday present on her door step.  Someone may come along and get a surprise present.  I guess Betty of Harrison could go get it.  The name on the outside is just Betty.

I bought Robert 3 sunscreen shirts and 2 sunscreen swim trunks.  And, got Hanna a new swimsuit with a sunscreen shirt and sunscreen shorts.  I guess they can go swimming tomorrow.  Maybe Daddy will take them to the creek tomorrow.  They could have a picnic.

Beautiful day today and tomorrow is supposed to be about the same.  I need to till the corn and hoe around the squash and melons.  But, I have the grocery shopping done and that is the most disagreeable chore for the weekend all done.

5 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I love you, sister. I am so HAPPY the kids are there on the home place. It warms my heart to hear about them.

Galla Creek said...

I can't wait to get my present. Erin is coming the weekend of my bday and she will bring it to me. They are in Fl. Does not really sound like fun to me.

Erin said...

Glad he liked.

Galla Creek said...

Greg's Mom put my present in the house so the 'other betty' would not get it!

Galla Creek said...

Fleta remember Erin is on vacation and is looking at the blogs of Patsy and you! Just sayin'.