Thursday, May 02, 2013

Thursday, May 2

Today is Debbie's birthday and tomorrow Patsy will be 75, I guess. That is what Betty said.  Betty sent me a card for Patsy's birthday.  Patsy is old and Betty is senile.  Thanks for the card and other things, Betty.

And, we got the package from Helen today.  There were toys for Robert, school supplies which Hannah confiscated, a few clothes for Robert which he did not even look at, and lots of clothes and a purple bed cover for Hannah.  She loved all the clothes and the purple thing for the bed.  We had to wash it and put it on the bed tonight.





1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

So glad you finally got it...Did it look like anyone had tampered with it...Was the address correct...Glad Hanna liked the things and I am sorry Fleet I did noit have time to rewash the items because It was a spur of the moment thing..I love you Sis...and those babies