Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Tuesday, April 30

Last day in April, but it is supposed to be cold again Thursday and Friday.

Kids are doing great.  Today was supposed to be Mom visit, but another no show and not even a call this time.  Visits are to be supervised by DHS.  I think she thought MIL was going to supervise.  They said same time next Tuesday, but probably she will not be there.

We bought a 18V battery powered electric weed eater Sunday.  I plan on using it on the graveyard.  I tired it today and it works really well and is not nearly as heavy as George's big gas weed eater.  I may take it to the graveyard this weekend and see if I can cut the grass.

Still no package from Helen.  I bet she did not even send one, she just said that to fool us.

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I hope Hannah and Robert are not disappointed that she does not come. So she has 2 visits a week? Won't be long until May 30...time flies by.

That weed eater sounds neat.

Sister--Helen said...

Pat had to tell me what MIL was....Lordie...

Galla Creek said...

Well, I guess Helen's foot has affected her head! lol
lmao
someone had to tell me what that meant.

Sister--Helen said...

Sis did you get the package yet??? I wonder what is wrong