Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday, January 30


Only one more day in January then on to February.  It was almost 75 degrees a couple of days ago and right now it is 1 degree above freezing.  But, I think in a day or so it is supposed to be back in the 50's.  Not too bad for February.  And, February means only one month til spring.

I found a new blog today that I really enjoyed reading.  Try Chicken In The Road and see what you think.  She lives in the backwooods of West Virginia, but she is a writer.  It was a good way to kill some time at work.

Yes, Betty, I printed your book on Mr. T's dime, ink, paper and notebook to put it in.  Erin, I will be down Saturday morning around 10 or 11.  If you have something to do or someplace to go, leave my loot on your porch and I will replace it with the notebook and Joylin lotion.

1 comment:

Erin said...

will try to remember...