Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Tuesday, January 29, 2013


We have rain and it is still really warm, but supposed to get cold tonight.  They said some places might have snow either tonight or tomorrow night.  I wasn't paying much attention.  Patsy says the bad weather is over when January is past us.

I went by Patsy's after work and took her the Mrs. O ancestry book.  I am going back after it this weekend when I have more time to read.  I took her a jar of the Joylin Lotion.  

Betty, I printed out your book.  I will deliver it to Erin's Saturday when I go get my loot.  I have Joylin lotion for the three of you also.

I really made out at Patsy's.  Sam gave me 3 dozen eggs, a package of pork chops and about 6 pounds of sausage.  George can eat eggs and sausage this week and I won't have to buy any groceries at all.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Thanks for printing it...hope it was on Mr. T. lol ont you!

Can't wait for my lotion! I may go see Sammy next week and skip the grocery store!