Thursday, March 01, 2012

Sixty One, or First Day of March


One of the goats showing her best side.  It was 75 here today.  Trees are all blooming out including my peach tree.  Probably means no peaches again this year.


George caught on tape, digging my grave.


Here getting a tree to disguise his intentions.


Tree in tow.


Dogwood tree planted to hide the spot.  It is close enough to the house that I can water it easily and he will not have far to drag me if he follows through with his original intents.


Replenished cut flowers.  I only have about 1 more cutting of yellow blooms and they will be all gone.  I saw a bunch up the road growing along the side of the road that were just full of blooms.  I guess I can stop on the way home from work and visit.

3 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

I love these amuzing little ditties

Galla Creek said...

Finally it is Friday..

Sister--Helen said...

get the ones up the road