Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Sixty


I have decided to have a kitchen herb garden in the corner of my kitchen.  I planted seeds Sunday and some are already coming up, so today George put up the grow light.  I will put them in pretty pots after the grow for a month or so.  I planted chives, lavender, thyme and basil.  I am going to order some purple basil seeds later on.  That is really why I want to try this.  I looked all over last year for purple basil and purple sage plants and could not find them.  I found a place to order all kinds of herb plants or seeds up by KC that are reasonably priced.  I will wait a few weeks to order.  If I order plants instead of seeds, I will have to wait till April.


It was a really gorgeous day. Almost 70 degrees.  We went to the VA today and George had a MRI for his arteries.  By the time we got home, they had already called and said everything was normal.  

There are a few deer over on the ridge by Clayton's tonight.  They do not like all the cows.  Two more work days.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I planted my onions today and Larry planted peas and potatoes yesterday.