Saturday, January 15, 2011

Play Day Today

As opposed to work days. I was awake at 4 am this morning even though I did not have to go to work, or even to get out of bed. I did get up before 5 anyway. Today is supposed to be fairly nice with temps in the 40's. I am glad. I am really tired of the extreme cold. Google says it is 32 right now. By Tuesday it is supposed to be really cold again, so I need to enjoy today and tomorrow.

I have hooked up my backup drive to my big computer and I am copying the files. It has been running a little less than and hour and has almost an hour to go. That is not bad for 75 MG of data. I did not use Windows backup. I just copied the files over. That means I will have to get a system for separating pictures I have already backed up from the others.

My Version internet device updated when I logged on this morning. I may try to do the wireless connect thing again. But, it works like this so I may not bother.

Patsy had better watch out. I have heard on the news that the FBI is visiting political bloggers that say politicians are not perfect. The next thing we know, they will be visiting Chicken Ridge.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad you got the external drive to work. It is almost 50 today. Last week when it was finally 20 in the morning...I thought oh, how warm!