Sunday, January 09, 2011








Picture upload fixed. I know it was the new blogger editor because when I got faster internet I changed to the new editor. I went into settings and choose Use Old Editor. Now, pictures on blog and pictures on computer look the same. The only advantage of the new editor for pictures is that if you move a picture with this editor, it make the picture smaller so that you cannot click on the picture and get the larger image. I think moving the picture probably breaks the blogger link.

I did not like the new editor anyway. It said it made things easier to place on the blog such as text exactly where you wanted it. I found it to be just the opposite of that. The new editor chose how things were and that was it. There was much less control of how things looked. Anyway, if the pictures are sideways, and you cannot get them right side up, that trumps all other things on the blog post. I like pictures.

It is really, really cold and going to get colder so they say. We may even get some stuff falling from the sky on our heads. I am making a pot of beans with ham and cornbread so we will have good food for fuel. Have to go to work tomorrow, unless I don't want to, then I don't have to. You know all those people who told you someone has to do it. They lied.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

No school for me tomorrow! snow day...snow day. Not much snow though,but very cold.

You convinced me. I will stay with OLD blogger. I have never went to new one. You know if it works why try to fix it.