Monday, January 03, 2011

Here we go


Day 3 of 2011.  Yesterday was a beautiful day.  George was outside playing again.  I stayed in made cinnamon rolls from Helen's recipe, read a book, took a nap.  Today I may buy my Big Day present from the web, or I may just read a book again.

Donna is doing better.  She did not have a heart attach so she should get to come home in a day or two.

George is asleep and the TV's are all off.  He has slept with the TV on for years and years.  I have been trying to get him to turn it off at night, but I think this is the first morning in years that I woke up and he did not have the TV on.  He does not do change very well.  Maybe a new year, a new George?

5 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I don't do change well either. I am with George.

patsy said...

dreams are just dreams. I though Sammy playing the radio all night was outrages but the TV? some thing is wrong with people not able to sleep with out noise.

Galla Creek said...

I like no noise...quiet and real, dark.

Galla Creek said...

Happy Birthday!

Unknown said...

Happy Sweet Birthday today...Jan 4th...it sure seems like you are catching up with me! Hope you have a great day...Luv ya Cuz!