Tuesday, January 04, 2011

A day in the life


Of an old, old woman.

Today was another fairly nice day.  It topped out at around 50 degrees.  George was out playing on the tractor again.  He is cleaning up the area where the old barn was.  I do not see that it makes much difference, but he enjoys doing this.  In the foreground, I see 3 large rocks that I am going to have him move down with my other rock treasures.

I got my hair cut for my birthday.  It looks much better.  I always let it get way too shaggy between each cut.  Then, I paid $20 for a yahoo account with Pop3 so I can use outlook and download my email to my computer instead of just web mail.  I hate webmail.  My new yahoo email is adaymail@ yahoo.com, but I still have the old fletamae yahoo also.  Then, I found that the gmail that I do not like because they do not let you make folders to sort mail has Pop3 mail for free.  Now I have email on both computers with outlook.  My gmail is one1aday@ gmail.com.

I spent yesterday afternoon and this morning changing my genealogy stuff to the adaymail address.  It took a long time because I have stuff scattered everywhere.  Some of the pages still had my old centurytel email that has not worked for over 6 months.  There are still a few pages that need to be changed, but most are changed over now.

Now, I am going to go order that backup portable drive to put all my pictures on.  I think that is what George is getting for his birthday.  He will be so excited when I tell him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought that looked like behind the old barn...where we killed that big black snake.
sis 3

Galla Creek said...

Did you get your new wd drive.