Friday, November 26, 2010

New World

I have a new computer, not exactly the one I meant to get, but it is fine. I went to wally world at Harrison at 3 am and got in the line they directed me to for the HP laptop I wanted. Well, they directed me to the wrong line, so I got a cheaper one. This is the one that was $298. It is working.



I got Verizon wireless broadband for $35 a month. That is if I don't use it too much. If this plan is not enough gees, I can upgrade. I think this will be fine. So far so good.



The biggest problem so far is getting used to the different mouse and keyboard. I bought a wireless mouse, but I have not tried it yet,



Life in the fast lane, except for the typing

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I have a wireless mouse for my laptop...the one I'm on now. I love it...I had a hard time using the square on the laptop.

Galla Creek said...

I am pretty proud of myself--Winnie and Fleta--I can use that little pad just fine.

Glad you got broadband.

Anonymous said...

the square takes up less space than a mouse. i have no trouble... as for Greg, that's a different story.

Erin

Sister--Helen said...

Well I too have a mouse but have not hooked it up yet....I need it...I am way too slow with the little pad..But it is nice to have a lap top esp on this trip...My cell phone went dead...Missy has a internet phone and I sent her directions on how to get back to the hotel from sea world by email to her phone...hope she got them...I did bring a car charger but she has the car...helen

patsy said...

this life in the fast lane is great.I ought to see about getting one of the cheap lap tops. My computer will be a year old in January and I usually ware one out after 2 or 3 years and I don't think the sons will want to buy me another machine.
I know what a wireless mouse means but what in the sam hill is a square?