Saturday, November 27, 2010

Blogs that make you sign in

Well, I am not getting this wireless connect thing. I worked on it a while and broke my laptop connection all together. Finally I had the laptop delete the modem connection and search for it again and that worked, but still not getting it to connect unless the modem is plugged into a port on the laptop. If nothing else, I will take the whole thing back to the nice lady that sold me the modem. But it works like this for now.

I have found I like the laptop better when it is literal. That is literally on my lap, but you are not supposed to use it that way.

But, what I started to write about is this thing about having to log in on some of the family blogs. Patsy told us a shortcut, but I have found all I have to do is go to the blogger main page for my account, like where you can post, change settings or whatever and then go to the private blog. Works every time except I am going to have to find the link for the main blogger page on this thing.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I go to my blog page and hit the sign in thing and then go to the blogs that you have to sign in to see. It works.