Friday, July 16, 2010

Bugs and Buds









And a beautiful blooming flower.
We had sun, now we have clouds and rain on the hills in the distance. No rain drops on my head yet.
I have picked many blooms for seed for next year. I have tall and short zinnias, tall and short Marigolds, spider flower seeds, dill seeds, and several seed heads from my beautiful purple cone flowers down by the mail box. Last year I intended to share seeds with Betty but somehow did not get that done. This year, I think I will take Betty's seeds to Erin sometime in September. If I can remember where I put them.

5 comments:

patsy said...

pretty little girl.

Galla Creek said...

I love the last flower.

I will put the seeds in the freezer. I am going to Erin's Sunday. She and Greg have to work and I am keeping Clayton. Erin is on call so she might get called out in the night.

Galla Creek said...

Ok, I want my flower seeds labeled not just in a big clump in a quart jar.

Sister--Helen said...

Betty one year she made pretty seed packets...you will probably get zip lock ones....and if lucky labled with a sharpee...or....Maybe just a big clump in a qt jar.....you never know with Fleta

Galla Creek said...

Yeah, and the label may be wrong. She may send spider flowers but really they will be thistle weeds.