Thursday, March 18, 2010

OK today



George is in Jay, OK today. He called this morning at work. He was enjoying his job. He met a woman named Sue Poor and got her email address expecting me to email her about genealogy. I think I am not going to do that.

This is the trim with one coat of stain and one coat of sealer. Tomorrow night I will sand it and put on another coat of sealer. It is darker than I meant for it to be. It does look pretty. Maybe it is dark enough for George.

It was about 70 here today. Supposed to be in the 60's tomorrow and snow Saturday. It is March.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

the trim is pretty and I do not think it is too dark but yes it is darker than the floors but I think it does look good

Galla Creek said...

It looks good. Glad you did not do dark. Poor was an Indian name too I think.Was firs Poor Bear and change to Poor.