Friday, March 19, 2010

I called Helen






She said the scan did not find anything. I guess that means her head is empty.
She has been feeling weak and the Dr told her to take a supplement like the athletes take. I forget what she called it. She was feeling better because the scan was good.
The babies are here. In the first picture is Emmy's new beds. When her and Lane both come to visit, he takes the bed and she has to sleep on the love seat or the floor. She is way long for the love seat already. She hangs off by over a foot. These are foam mattress from the old RV. I cut up a couple of bed spread and made covers for them. When she comes, she and her friend can sleep on these. I can store them under the bed.
The babies got Easter baskets with eggs filled with candy. The only thing is Hannah found the plastic eggs before I got them fixed. She helped. She really likes plastic eggs to play with. She also really likes chocolate candy. It was all chocolate. She is swinging the swim suit that I bought her on clearance at the end of summer. She had to try it on.
George is still in OK. He called this morning. He said the people they hired down there were told they could go at their own pace, and there pace was stop. I checked our account online and he bought something in Sallisaw this afternoon, so I guess that was where he was.

2 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

fleta the beds look pretty good...

Sister--Helen said...

Fleta I am even feeling better this morning...A little more clear headed....