Thursday, January 28, 2010

Calendar



The calender is great, But... I do not know who I am supposed to know in the above photo. I am thinking maybe Mama is on the right in the top row, but I am not sure.




I know who this is. I took this with my camera. I think it turned out pretty good.




At first I could not figure out who this was, but I guess it has to be Aunt Helen.

It would have helped, it the people in the photos had something to do with the month they are displayed on. When I did my calendar, I remember working hard to get the first 8 to 10 months just right, then for November and December, I just threw in pictures to fill the page. Either Helen got tired of messing with this after the first 2 months, or she could not remember who was who in the pictures.

And, I had not seen several of these photos in years. There is one of me before I got married that I have not seen for over 30 years.

I will explain who Aunt Oma is in a later post, but she is Grandma Powell's sister that lived in OK. We went to California to see Aunt Tee, Grandpa Powell's sister.

Hope you and the girl are having fun a Melissa's.

They say it is sleeting in Carrollton. Nothing her as yet, but the sky is gloomy. Tyson has already called off all work tomorrow. It really does not matter to me. If we get ice, I was not going anyway.

3 comments:

Galla Creek said...

I probably will be home tomorrow too. I can tell that picture has Momma in it. That girl with the hat sure looks like a little brat. lol

Sister--Helen said...

I remember the one I got from you had a ton of dead people on it I did not know....I complained and never got another one...

Sister--Helen said...

Clayton said he liked his...that was the correct answer...I'll bet Gilbert's wife doenot like it either...