Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Rain



It has really been raining here for the last hour or so. It had pretty much quit, so I started down to the road to take a picture and it started up again. Do you know how you take a picture in the rain without getting your expensive camera wet? You put the camera under your t-shirt, and when you get ready to take the picture, your raise your t-shirt, holding it over the camera like an umbrella and point and shoot. Worked...

I went to vote today cause I thought George would go and Cheryl would ask, 'where is Fleta' like Fairy Sue did last year. But, after I got home, George said he was feeling bad again and was not going.

Winnie should be proud. I voted for Hillary. Let's just hope she wins.

1 comment:

Sister--Helen said...

I'll bet that umberella thing was a pretty site