Sunday, January 27, 2008

Rock Quary revisited



I did not go look for my hat today, but I did retake the hill. I walked out my back door and straight across to the top of the hill. Well, as straight as I could walk not knowing much about straight. Anyway, when I got to the line fence that runs between our place and the old Hampton place, guess what I saw just across the fence. That big pond that I circled around and around 5 or 6 times yesterday looking for a way home. All I need to do was climb the fence and walk down the hill. I was about 5 minutes from my house when I was at this pond.

Next time I will know. But, just in case, I took my cell phone so I could call George and ask for directions.

Maybe tomorrow I will look for my hat.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

we walked the trail. sis 3

Anonymous said...

Tear in heaven..clapton wrote after his son died or before he died. He seems to have came full circle..family man now...once drugged out drunk, but no more. His story was interesting. He was illigetimate child, raised by his grandparents in england. well, his grandmother and step grandfather is the way i think it was. he knew his fathers name and tried to find him, but too late..father was dead. his father was from canada and was a soldier in great britain when his father met his mother.
sis 3