Monday, February 27, 2023

Sunday was laundry day

And when I matched up my socks, I had these two with no mates. I decided to just wear them here at home like this. Tonight, when I looked in the sock drawer for sock for tomorrow, I found another pair just like these. Who knew.

Today was a gorgeous day, topped 70. I love the sunshine. I walked to Dan's and back plus a little. With what I walked at work, I got 11,550 steps.  I have to get back in gear.  I have had a few days this month when I did not break 3000 steps. I have had trouble dealing with the cold this winter. Much more than ever before.

Spring will be here soon. But Greg days it is supposed to snow Friday. I am not going to look at the weather report. Ignorance is bliss.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Kids wear them this way. You are styling.