Sunday, February 20, 2022

3 Mile Day

 I walked 3 miles before breakfast today.  I took a real camera, but I left so early there was not much opportunity for good pictures.  I started out at 6 and got back home at 7:09, so that is 23 minutes per mile. The first 1.5 miles I did in 30 minutes, but the path back has 2 long uphill climbs so back was not as speedy as forth.


I was back this side of Dan's by sunup.


This is the shed beside the road just this side of Dan's gate.


Here at Helen's we jumped about a half dozen deer, but they were already in the trees by the time the camera was ready.  My big camera is always ready in an instant.  It focuses really fast, but it is so heavy, I hate to carry it on a long woak.

Tomorrow, Betty and Laura are supposed to come up. We plan on have lunch at Cozy Cafe next to my work.  Maybe one of the sisters will pay. I will call that a free lunch. 







 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I had just arose at 6.