Wednesday, February 10, 2021

We have ice

With more coming, but everyone at our house and the neighbor son's house is home safe.  We will just have to stay put for a few days.

Actually, we all went to work this morning. The two guys came right back home.  At 8:30 Greg called and said the hill was a sheet of ice. He told me to drive 5 mph. I did and still slid around on the hill but made it home safely. I told Tonya to come on home but she waited about an hour to start. she did not even make it out of town. She parked her car somewhere in town and JR went and got her in Dad's old white truck with no trouble. I will never let her forget this day.

I have had my nap so I think I will look for a book to down load now.

Stay warm. Wish for Spring.

1 comment:

Donna. W said...

I pray you don't have the electricity go out.