Friday, February 12, 2021

Feeding time...

About time. The renter is here feeding his cows. In my view, he should feed them more often than he does in bad weather. and, he did go down and break the ice on the pond. I feel so bad for the poor things sometimes.

The last two days, I have been taking old meat from my freezer and cooking it for our outside dog. The weather does not seem to bother her. She has a place under the house, next to the heat ducts so she stays warm and dry, but it has been really cold.

It was 16 this morning, 22 now. 

I have been off work the last two days. We are supposed to get snow Monday so I called this morning and arranged to be off all week if I the roads are bad.

So far, we have not lost electricity and I am leaving the water running in both bathrooms. It is not supposed to be above freezing till the end of next week.

This is not fun.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

I’d think this was hell, bu5 it’s hot there.