Monday, February 08, 2021

All the news, pictures and weather

 It has been really cold and nasty and going to get colder, but so far the roads have been clear every day.  The kids did not have school today, but we all made it to work just fine.

I have been taking some pictures with my little camera that I forgot I had intending to post them, but mostly I have just been sitting around whining about the weather.  Here are some pictures.



These are ducks on the pond a couple of days ago.  They disappeared for a couple of weeks, came back a few days and are gone again now.  I bet they are staying on Norton's pond when they are gone. 


This is a pair of eagles I have seen many times in this same tree every time when I go around by Coin going to Harrison.  They always sit side by side in a tree on the hill across from the Eldridge house where Barb and Richard lived for so many years.


This was today around 3pm right across from my yard.


Just grazing,


Until they saw me and my camera, then away they ran.


Over the hill, across the fence and into the trees.



1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Glad to hear of you.