Sunday, August 19, 2018

This week's movers

Me and Earnhardt.  Monday, 8/13, I moved across the street at work to the new plant.  My job is still the same, but different.  I still have the same duties for both plants, but the old plant now has a new/old person in charge, Lisa that was my boss 5 years ago is back.  For me not much has changed, but I do not expect this will all go smoothly. Fireworks are likely.

And the billy has learned he can open the gate to his pen when we are careless in latching it. Now, we have to remember to wrap the chain around the post or he pushes it open.

Tony is in the hospital and not doing too well.  Helen stayed with him last night, jic he need anything.

The kids started school.monday.  They both are adjusting to the new school.  I was worried robert would have adjustment problems, but he has done just fine.  Hannah stayed with her friend up the road last night. They have 5 classes together.  That may get them in talking trouble.  But, so far all is well.

Today is church day.  But first walk day.  I have not been walking as much but try to go 3 miles on Saturday and sunday. Yesterday I did not do that.  One good thing about my new work space is that it is a half mile round trip between the two offices.  That is a good thing.

Hope Tony had a good night.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

He is a GOAT--greatest of all time. Glad everything is going smoothly and hope Tony will be back home soon.