Sunday, August 26, 2018

Goats and more goats

I have 29 goats which is way more than I need or even want, but just the same, l need the ones I keep to have babies.  I let Earnhardt run with the herd for a month in June and july, but saw no sign any of the females were in heat.  I have hoped that I just was not paying attention.  Well, now I see define signs that Red and Big White are in heat.  I penned each up with big bill.  In about 150 days from August 24/25 we should be getting a me new little earnhardts.

Tony is in hospital in Fayetteville. He will have heart surgery Monday to replace 2 defective valves.  We are going to see him today.  

School os gong well.  County fair is next week.

Greg is still out east, in Erie, Pennsylvania this week.  He has been moving to a new job site every 3 or 4 days.  He seems to like the job better than the power plant work.

That's all the news that is news, today.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Worrying about my knees hurting seems small, when someone has two heart valves gone!

Sell some goats! Way too may.