Thursday, August 09, 2018

Earnhardt


Has been under the weather.  Saturday, Aug 4, he was limping. By Sunday, he was carrying his back left leg.  I felt of it and found the foot was very sore.  Sister and I searched on the net and decided he had foot rot infection.  She shot him with penicillin sunday and monday. He was better sunday and was barely giving on that leg yesterday. Steve from work came out yesterday and shot him with a200, a more powerful antibiotic and trimmed his feet.  He is much improved today.  So much so that I am thinking now he just stepped on something and hurt the foot. We will have him a year Aug 27. He is a fine Billy and I would hate to loose him.

Today, I am off work going to Pam 's funeral. Then sister and I are setting up food for the family at her sisters house. Gotta go get started.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

You keep him penned up...don't you? That is part of the problem. I know you need to, but the small area is a germ breeding ground.