Sunday, March 18, 2018

Week End, or Beginning


The kids and Uncle George traded their 4 wheeler for this newer version.  Uncle George paid half and we paid half, so we have to share.  Hannah said it is just as well we had him pay part because he would come get it anytime he wanted to anyway even if we paid it all.  It is a Kawasaki Brute Force 300 year 2012.  I am adding that here so I will know when where to find this info when I need it.  It is a big improvement over the 1996 model we traded in.


Son is burning brush piles today.  The renter had moved his cows across onto our side of the road.  So far they and the goats are sharing without any problems.


I walked to the top if Meek hill today while Sister was going to Church.  I don't know if we can  make it out in the pic, but I could see Son's fire from here.


George's black dog went with me.  She is getting old.  She huffs and puffs on our walks now.  When I don't go for a walk, she spends nearly all her time laying around the yard.



We are tuning all the goats out each day now and so far so good.  We still have 16 babies.  Big Daddy is playing king of the hay stack.  He never gets turned out in the pasture, but today he is out in the big pen.


Newberry's cows, watch me watching them.

Kids to to AZ on Tuesday and then I have the rest of the week off work and to myself.  Hannah asked what I was going to do.  I said, whatever I want.









No comments: