Thursday, March 22, 2018

Busy Beavers


This is what the kids were doing today.

I spent the morning trying to get my phone to work with my banking app.  That was a bust.  I guess I will just use the banking website instead of their app.

It wore me out so much I came home and took a two hour nap.  Then I got to work.


I took the tractor down to the goat pen and started trying to clean out a part of their shed.  There were sever fence posts in the pen that we once used to fence off a portion of the pen for a garden spot.  I am not going to do that any more.  We have so many goats they need the entire pen. [16 babies and 13 grown, to make 29 total].  I used the bucket to pull out the unwanted posts and then worked a couple of hours in the pen.  I am not very good with the bucket, but I moved some of what I needed to move and did not break anything.  I did not run into the fence or the shed.  That was a big plus.


This is where I am putting the hay/dirt.  The sewer is seeping through to the surface here.  Last year, George raked up grass from when he brush hogged the pasture and put on the other place like this.  It has not come back through since he did that last summer.  We do not have any brush hog residue yet this year, so I am taking old hay from the goat pen. So far, so good.

Tomorrow I have to go to Harrison and get my new glasses in the morning.  In the afternoon, I will work more with the tractor. 

Now, I am going to bed.  It has been a long day.


No comments: