Tuesday, March 01, 2016

New Life


Grandma, Grandpa, the brown goat had 2 babies.


Robert says it is a miracle.  And, I have something to tell my teacher tomorrow.  I guess so.  They actually saw the last one being born.  Life on the farm.


The white one was up and trying to eat.  The brown one had not stood up yet, but I elected to leave them alone.  Mama knows what to do.  I did not even check to see if we have boys or girls.  Maybe one of each.  Hannah wants to name them now, but I said we need to know if we need boy or girl names.  She said name the white with brown head chocolate milk and it could be boy or girl.  Robert says Jeff Gordon for the dark one.  If it is a girl, I don't think that will work.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Jeff would be a great name for a girl!! President Os mother was
Stanley.