Tuesday, June 02, 2015

Shotgun Annie

Yesterday, as I passed the neighbor’s hours, I saw Shotgun Annie outside with a loaded gun.  She was gunning for a blacksnake that is making his home under her house.  I told her to leave it alone because it would eat the mice and rats.

 

I walked 3 miles yesterday.  Little Redhead went with me.  Em babysitting is going good for us.  Kids liked it because she played with them.  Papa liked it because he could do what he wanted, and he worked on the holes for the garden fence and gate.  Grandma  like it because she cleaned house and made the kids help.

 

Leon Magness, Ethel Garder, Walt Siebert and Earl Matlock all passed last week, but there was no need to post that here.  All who would have been interested to know this and read the blog have also passed.  I went to Leon’s visitation last night.  The funeral is today, but I am not going.

 

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Only one I recognize is Leon madness!

Hope she gets the snake!