Monday, March 30, 2015

Trucking



They are logging the other side of the Rock Quarry on David's place.  When I took my walk I saw the truck and the loader.  After Robert did his homework, I took him over to see the truck as a reward  He was thrilled.



We took several pictures and he took some himself of just the truck and loader.  I am going to upload  them  and have them  made into a flipbook for him.

I walked 5 miles today, over to Peden's chicken houses.  I have 110 miles this month.  And, I picked up trash last week and today.  All the way to the red barn and to the top of Meek Hill.  

I bought a nice pedometer to keep track of my steps. It says 22252 today.  It has a 7 day memory, a clock, and it auto resets to zero at midnight.  It is a good one.  I got it Thursday and I have yet to reset it by accidentally brushing my hand against the buttons the way the other one did.  It has a sturdy clip that it snaps into and a strap with another clip.  I clip it on my belt, but it says you can just hang it from your vest or shirt or put it in a pocket.  I gave the old one to Hannah and she loved it, but she lost it the first day.  I bought her another one, but I cannot get it to reset to zero so I guess I am going to have to take it back and get a replacement.  She wore it to school today. 




I took this with my tablet.  It does not  have a very good camera.

Today it got up to the mid 70's and supposed to be like that all week.

4 comments:

Sister--Helen said...

Heaven, we're in Heaven...and my heart feels like it can hardly beet....Spring is here...

Galla Creek said...

I have had several of those Meyers and they were all sorry. Guess you get what you pay for as mine were freebies.

I am working on codys baby afghan.

Donna. W said...

I miss being able to take my daily walks. It kept me in touch with nature and was actually the best antidote for wintertime depression. The exercise bike just doesn't cut it, although I force myself to use it. Danged knees went bad on me, but when I think of the health problems I could have at my age, I figure bad knees aren't such a big deal.

Donna. W said...

I miss being able to take my daily walks. It kept me in touch with nature and was actually the best antidote for wintertime depression. The exercise bike just doesn't cut it, although I force myself to use it. Danged knees went bad on me, but when I think of the health problems I could have at my age, I figure bad knees aren't such a big deal.