Thursday, February 12, 2015

Helen

I got the package.  Some of them fit and some are too small. I will save them and you can wear them when you get back here.  Several people have asked about you at Church.  Joyce asks every time I see her.

Robert has been sick all week with a cough and fever.  He is not running a fever now, but is still coughing.  And George is sick with the same thing.  I am going to have to make George go to the doctor.

I have been walking all week, but today I am  supposed to go buy groceries.  I may have to take George and the boy to the doctor instead.

Anyway, I am at mile 149 on my trip, about 12 miles from Waynesville, Missouri

4 comments:

Galla Creek said...

Hope George and Robert get better,

Sister--Helen said...

I posted this from the new tablets the kids have..the new cirrus from Walmart.... thought I might like it..... no I do not..they are not even as nice as the tablet I bought in 2011..it seems very slow...

Galla Creek said...

I have lots of trouble typing on the tablet. I really don't like them to do anything, but I do like them to use like a toy when Larry is watching tv. They correct my spelling WRONG and it is such little type I never realize it until I have it posted! yuk.

Winnie said...

Thinking about George and Robert...sure hope they are doing better🙏