Friday, February 13, 2015

Everybody is sick

Robert was first with a really bad cough and fever, then Papa, and tonight Hannah is coughing her head off.  Happy Valentines Day.

I got Emmy and Hannah from school and took Em to a friend's in Hollister.  I went to the big W up there and got a few groceries plus real-tree sheets for the boys room and new crazy zigzag sheets for Hannah.  Looking at them on the bed makes me dizzy. I bought me some new underware and a set of nice P. J.'s.  But, I did not get home with my stuff.  I will either go back tomorrow after them or have Son get them Sunday when he retrieves the girl.

I checked on the neighbor's house at noon, and it was fine.  The living room was about 50 degrees and the bath and kitchen were toasty.

I did not go to work today because of the sick boys.  I made good use of the morning and got the house cleaned and my room straightened up.  It was really piled up, but looks nice now.

I have not walked the last two days.  I may have to walk 10 miles tomorrow.

1 comment:

Galla Creek said...

Tomorrow is going to be warm they said and then a winter blast so you better get your walking in tomorrow!